Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Python Cuff sneak peek

Well, I've been working like a busy bee!

Here's what I completed this morning:

It's a pattern for one of my new pieces -  a python cuff! The colors are exaggerated to help me with the beading process. The real piece will be woven with subtle mixed metals. I expect it to be a real showstopper! This will be available in my Whisperwill line, but if you love it, you can pre-order at a discount through my Kickstarter campaign which will be launching shortly. I'll post a link once it's up!

Last night, Colton helped me make this new logo image. Thanks, honey!


Finally, a link to share.

I always have music playing while I work. I'm currently humming along to "Bear Necessities" from The Jungle Book, but this morning I was on a Ben Folds streak and stumbled across this little gem. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment